A Kansas City EMT was honored by the Kansas City City Council for his heroic actions on a recent flight.
Two paramedics were placed on administrative leave.
Witnesses claim the ambulance only had its lights on and not its sirens. EMSA says that's not true.
It spent 16 million dollars on overtime in a three-year period.
Water provided to them from fire hydrants made them sick.
A heavily intoxicated patient attacked a female provider who was trying to help her.
The State Health Department said they've been breaking a law.
Improve accuracy and speed that
Expand your available arsenal for data collection
Heads-up patient arrival board
Powerful fire and EMS modules working together
Quick and easy access to important information.
Accelerate beyond data collection.
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Airliner Crashes in Takeoff from Philadelphia Airport
- Three Dead in Ohio Interstate Pileups
- Fleeing Drunk Driver Strikes Crowd at Austin Festival
- Over 60 Injured, Six Dead in Manhattan Explosion
- Explosion and Collapse of Manhattan Apartment Building
- 911 Calls from New Jersey Condo Explosion Released