Bloodied man among the many seen trying to escape the mass shooting.
Rural/Metro EMS providers are responding to an increased number of calls because a heat wave has hit the region.
It took fire and EMS crews 40 minutes to free the young boy.
Lift was missing when attendant drove the Lexis off the fifth floor.
The girl was seen dancing on an air conditioning unit before the fall.
Rescue changes quickly after air medical crew member is struck by rotor blade.
He has a rare condition that has caused bleeding in his brain.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Simulation is an educational tool that can be used to develop and refine clinical skills of the student in a controlled environment before they progress to becoming practicing clinicians.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Report: Hospitals Hit by Superstorm Sandy had Pre-existing Problems
- Ohio School Bus Driver Killed During Emergency Drill
- President Sends Military Personnel to Fight Ebola Crisis
- Storm Drain Deaths Raise Safety Issue
- DCFEMS Medical Director Leaves for New Post
- New Yorkers Continue to Struggle with Effects of 9/11