It initially began as a call for a person who had fallen.
Springfield Ambulance EMTs became part-time elves on Christmas Eve.
Rescuers took the unusual step of racing Christina to the hospital in their fire truck while performing CPR.
Ambulance vehicles are now equipped to deal with severe weather.
The incident happened following the Texas 5A Division II championship game.
Stow appeared in a special report on "Rock Center."
A compact, MOLLE-equipped pack designed for rapid field response for the treatment of most extremity fractures, dislocations and joint injuries. Fractures can be splinted in position found! Disaster preparedness and surge capacity available!
The Compact Sager Alternative! Treats proximal third and mid-shaft femoral fractures. Radio-lucent,universal: fits adult or child,treats unilateral or bilateral fractures. Rapid one-person assembly/application. Compact, robust, and lightweight.
Your complete fracture response system! Features a compact Sager Traction Splint, an Adaptor
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Mother in Florida Surf Rescue Was Stopped Earlier by Police
- Seven Injured, One Dead in New Jersey Explosion
- Explosion and Injuries at New Jersey Condo Complex
- Debate Grows Over Public Administration of Narcan
- Over 30 Killed, 130 Wounded in Terror Attack in China
- One Dead, 30 Injured in Denver Pileup