This announcement comes shortly after the fire department claiming they're dangerously understaffed.
Photographs revealed an aftermath that resembled a Hollywood disaster movie.
One paramedic's story about a man cooking meth, covered in charred flesh.
At least 6,000 people could be forced to wait for providers that are 45 minutes away.
The defense has already begun attacking the victim's credibility.
City council makes change in ambulance service.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- One Dead in Explosion at Tennessee Ammo Plant
- California Fire Apparatus Collide, Strike Restaurant
- Odd Job: Toddler Stuck Inside Claw Machine
- Texas Fertilizer Blast Victims Choose Closure over Answers
- Over 200 Missing in South Korea Ferry Disaster
- Federal Investigators Search for Cause of New Mexico Medical Helicopter Crash