Weehawken, NJ residents received help from rescue personnel as they fled their home to safety amid flooding Monday night.
Searchers recover the body of one of two missing crew members of the HMS Bounty, which sank after it was caught in Hurricane Sandy.
Paramedics and other medical workers evacuate patients from NYU Langone Medical Center due to a power outage caused by Superstorm Sandy.
Governor outlines emergency response, emphasizes storm's intensity and long duration.
Victim was riding an ATV on a country road when she was hit by truck going 55 miles per hour.
"We will not hire you over another if you're bilingual or not."
Cincinnati officials to discuss sharing resources with nearby suburban townships to provide faster service.
Brave volunteers, some only in their teens, try to save the lives of victims of ghastly violence.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Using active compression-decompression CPR with an ITD has been shown to improve 1-year survival from cardiac arrest by 33%.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Study Finds Odd Data from Cardiac Arrest Patients
- Severe Storms Cause Fatalities and Damage in Mississippi
- Out-of-Control Truck Strikes Pedestrians in Scotland
- Lightning Strike Injures Football Fans at Tampa Stadium
- Death Toll Rises in California Crash Scene
- Three Dead after Driver Crashes into California Pedestrians