Current firefighters would take over the work those EMTs do now.
Two people killed when train derails near Ellicott City parking lot.
Coal cars overturned, some falling onto autos in an Ellicott City parking lot.
Front of the plane fell on a tree-lined street 100 feet from the nearest home.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
How mass killing events have proven a need for new guidelines.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Dallas Hospital Receives Ebola Case; EMS Crew in Quarantine
- Officials Investigate Cases of Paralysis and Enterovirus
- Syrian Rescue Volunteer Promotes Team’s Dangerous Work
- NIH Admits American Doctor with Ebola Virus
- New Jersey Hospital President, Wife Killed in Fire
- Rescuers Work alongside Active Japanese Volcano to Recover Victims