ABC 4 is getting an up close tour inside what pilots call “Star 7.”
Two people were arrested for suspicion of drunken driving.
Indianapolis emergency officials are making preparations and taking precautions to keep football fans safe in the event of an MCI during Super Bowl 2012.
There's no room to carry a spare car seat in the back of an ambulance.
First responders kept the mock disaster contained.
Dramatic video shows an ambulance exploding after it crashed.
Paramedic Jack Meersman talked about how to keep safe during this holiday.
Most versatile on the market.
The art of customization.
Easy engine accessibility.
Building innovative solutions.
Save time and money!
More driver and passenger room.
"Non-transport" rescue unit.
Special Call vehicle or SWAT.
- Bringing The Hospital To The Patient
- Critical Factors in Enhancing Provider & Patient Safety
- Rethinking Ambulance Design & Response Time Standards
- Less Safe Than a U-Haul Trailer
- EMS in the Healthcare Continuum
Ambulance Innovations from Europe
EMS provider roles around the world differ, and so do the vehicles we use to transport patients... Watch On-Demand
EMS Airway Clinic
Controlling compressible hemorrhage is the highest medical priority for improving survival in trauma cases. Now there is a new, simple and effective tool that will transform the way bleeding, particularly difficult-to-control bleeding, is managed in the field: the iTClamp50.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- One Year Later: Newtown after Tragic Shooting
- Commuter Train Collides with Gasoline Tanker in Indonesia
- One Child Killed, Four Others Injured in Idaho School Bus Collision
- D.C. Fire Chief Grilled About Ambulances and Staffing
- Detroit Fire Commissioner Resigns
- Braun Unveils New Ambulance at AAA Conference