Radio communication from blast that devastated a subdivision.
Blast destroyed two homes, damaged others and killed one person.
Four homes burn as blast injures several residents.
An out-of-control car careened into her as she tried to cross the road.
They were able to separate the man from the fence by cutting the iron bars.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Using active compression-decompression CPR with an ITD has been shown to improve 1-year survival from cardiac arrest by 33%.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Study Finds Odd Data from Cardiac Arrest Patients
- Severe Storms Cause Fatalities and Damage in Mississippi
- Out-of-Control Truck Strikes Pedestrians in Scotland
- Lightning Strike Injures Football Fans at Tampa Stadium
- Death Toll Rises in California Crash Scene
- Three Dead after Driver Crashes into California Pedestrians