Listen to the 9-1-1 calls and dispatch recordings released in the Estero crash involving a Medflight mixup.
County administrators criticized for questioning Estero Fire and Rescue department's decision to use medical helicopter transport
Woman raves at dispatchers, demanding to speak with "the person she is in love with."
Dispatchers made contact with the driver, who said she was not stopping.
Dennis suffered severe head injuries and Kennis had a broken femur.
Rescue crew lifted machine to free him and transport him to a hospital where he is in critical condition.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
How mass killing events have proven a need for new guidelines.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Dispatch Problems Led to EMS Delay at New York Fire
- Ebola Fear Causes Drop in Confidence in Local Hospitals
- Beaten San Francisco Medic Happy to Be Alive
- Shooting at Canadian War Memorial and Parliament Building
- DHS Orders Airport Screenings of West African Passengers
- Over 30 Hikers Killed in Nepal Blizzards