The standoff lasted more than six hours.
It started out as a rescue mission for paramedics, and ended as a rescue mission of their own.
Brent Lowak used his EMT training to help her as much as possible and stayed with her until the end.
A Perryville man allegedly attacked paramedics as they were trying to treat him.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- One Dead, Over a Dozen Injured in California Beach Lightning Strike
- Shooting Inside Suburban Philadelphia Hospital Complex
- Several Injured as Storm Hits Virginia Campground
- Mother and Daughter Die from Food Truck Explosion Injuries
- Pinnacle Keynote Speaker Discusses the Effects of Sleep Deprivation & Fatigue
- Where in the World of EMS is A.J.?