Rescue crew lifted machine to free him and transport him to a hospital where he is in critical condition.
New technology has an array of uses for the military and first responders.
This emotional video ends with a surprising twist.
Shaun White is charged with two counts of second-degree assault.
A Baltimore paramedic accused by a colleague of allegedly slapping a patient is charged and arrested after a security camera catches the attack on video.
Observance ceremonies in New York City and around the country will be smaller this year.
He said, "The Detroit Fire Department is the worst fire department in America. I say it loud, and I'm certainly not proud."
San Jose crash suspect on the run fell into a tight spot.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
How mass killing events have proven a need for new guidelines.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Dallas Hospital Receives Ebola Case; EMS Crew in Quarantine
- Officials Investigate Cases of Paralysis and Enterovirus
- Syrian Rescue Volunteer Promotes Team’s Dangerous Work
- NIH Admits American Doctor with Ebola Virus
- New Jersey Hospital President, Wife Killed in Fire
- Rescuers Work alongside Active Japanese Volcano to Recover Victims