There have been 55 more calls this year compared to last year at this time.
The hardest part: He knew two firefighters were dead right away.
Breberg’s car was partially submerged in the Plymouth pond.
Sarah S. Hottell, 27, was killed when she failed to stop at an intersection.
All 911 calls require both a fire truck and an ambulance to respond, meaning the city and AMR often duplicate services.
The FDNY transmits a “10-60” for multiple injuries after dockside crash.
18 flu-related deaths reported in the state so far.
Protect your assets. Equip your fleet with Road Safety® from ZOLL, the leading proactive driver feedback and performance monitoring system.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Photos: Plane Skids off Runway at LaGuardia Airport
- British Columbia Paramedics Launch Major Public Awareness Campaign
- Vancouver Chemical Fire Causes Major Response
- Ukraine Mine Explosion Kills 10, Traps Over 20
- Injuries after Explosion in Commercial Detroit Building
- Salt Lake City Firefighters Injured in Firehouse Fire