Officials debate ways to reduce paramedic burnout.
Driver of ambulance cited for failing to operate safely.
TriState CareFlight pilot and crew killed in crash.
Germantown police are now treating heroin overdose patients.
Patients transported to four area hospitals.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
How mass killing events have proven a need for new guidelines.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- New York City Officials Try to Ease Ebola Fears
- Fire Service Icon Harvey Eisner Passes Away
- Dispatch Problems Led to EMS Delay at New York Fire
- Ebola Fear Causes Drop in Confidence in Local Hospitals
- Beaten San Francisco Medic Happy to Be Alive
- Shooting at Canadian War Memorial and Parliament Building