Rivers was thrown out and pinned underneath the ambulance.
The paramedic is among five people who were transported.
Listen to the 9-1-1 calls and dispatch recordings released in the Estero crash involving a Medflight mixup.
County administrators criticized for questioning Estero Fire and Rescue department's decision to use medical helicopter transport
Woman raves at dispatchers, demanding to speak with "the person she is in love with."
Dispatchers made contact with the driver, who said she was not stopping.
Dennis suffered severe head injuries and Kennis had a broken femur.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
How mass killing events have proven a need for new guidelines.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Officials Investigate Cases of Paralysis and Enterovirus
- Syrian Rescue Volunteer Promotes Team’s Dangerous Work
- NIH Admits American Doctor with Ebola Virus
- New Jersey Hospital President, Wife Killed in Fire
- Rescuers Work alongside Active Japanese Volcano to Recover Victims
- 15 Wounded in Miami Nightclub Shooting