Over 20 hurt during crash on final lap at Daytona International Speedway.
EagleMed chopper crashed in the St. Ann nursing home parking lot.
Eight patients were transported to St. Luke’s Hospital.
McCormick was one of two killed when a car struck his ambulance.
Firefighter’s union president wants same protection as police officers.
FEBRUARY 25-28, 2015
Baltimore Convention Center
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Congress Passes One-Week Funding of Homeland Security
- Indiana Considers ‘Baby Box’ for Abandoned Newborns
- Oil Train Wrecks Increase Call for Tougher Safety Rules
- Short-Term Fix May Avoid Homeland Security Shutdown
- FDNY, FDNY EMS Respond to Manhattan Building Collapse
- Over 70 Vehicles Involved in Maine Pileup