Surgical team describes dealing with an unexploded grenade.
Winder didn't feel pain. He didn't feel anything. Adrenaline numbed him.
Pilot project is offering therapy for post-traumatic stress disorder.
Keeping in time with 100 beats per minute.
Deputies are first officers in the state to be trained as EMTs.
The bureau has been working with first responders, the academic community, representatives from chemical industries and retailers from home improvement and sporting goods stores.
The bill's purpose is to educate parents and students.
Marine paramedics saved a fellow Marine who had a live grenade in his leg.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- One Dead in Explosion at Tennessee Ammo Plant
- California Fire Apparatus Collide, Strike Restaurant
- Odd Job: Toddler Stuck Inside Claw Machine
- Texas Fertilizer Blast Victims Choose Closure over Answers
- Over 200 Missing in South Korea Ferry Disaster
- Federal Investigators Search for Cause of New Mexico Medical Helicopter Crash