Plane crashes next to major highway near airport.
Paramedics complain about how calls are prioritized.
Crews hold their position while quick assessment is performed.
As many as 30 new ambulances are to be in service by the end of the year.
Crozier-Keystone Health Systems using one ambulance at night.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- One Dead in Explosion at Tennessee Ammo Plant
- California Fire Apparatus Collide, Strike Restaurant
- Odd Job: Toddler Stuck Inside Claw Machine
- Texas Fertilizer Blast Victims Choose Closure over Answers
- Over 200 Missing in South Korea Ferry Disaster
- Federal Investigators Search for Cause of New Mexico Medical Helicopter Crash