Fire Chief Kenneth Ellerbe comments on latest apparatus and department problems.
UPS flight en route from Louisville goes down near airport.
Fire, EMS and police train together on active shooter response.
New maintenance and security concerns over a faulty fuel gauge.
The E-Surge Kit™ is conveniently packaged for Emergency Backup Ventilator Surge and Response.
For major ventilator emergencies.
New and improved!
The VAR™ is a unique single patient use, disposable resuscitator for patients weighing 10 kg and above.
The VAR-Monitor designed specifically to monitor any non-cycling condition of all the current VAR models, and is easy to set up and use.
Monitors cycling conditions of resuscitators.
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Airliner Crashes in Takeoff from Philadelphia Airport
- Three Dead in Ohio Interstate Pileups
- Fleeing Drunk Driver Strikes Crowd at Austin Festival
- Over 60 Injured, Six Dead in Manhattan Explosion
- Explosion and Collapse of Manhattan Apartment Building
- 911 Calls from New Jersey Condo Explosion Released