Hospital exercise focuses on mass casualty training.
Attorney and family call for action from city and fire department.
Chief Ellerbe waited until initial phase of investigation was complete before commenting.
Dispute at rollover over apparatus placement leads to arrest.
Fire department gives a demonstration of successful program.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Simulation is an educational tool that can be used to develop and refine clinical skills of the student in a controlled environment before they progress to becoming practicing clinicians.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Idaho Teens Injured in Bizarre Crash
- NIH Scientist: Ebola Unlikely to Spread Through Air
- Report: Hospitals Hit by Superstorm Sandy had Pre-existing Problems
- Ohio School Bus Driver Killed During Emergency Drill
- President Sends Military Personnel to Fight Ebola Crisis
- Storm Drain Deaths Raise Safety Issue