Brookline firefighter discovers victim is his own daughter.
Medic says Iron County Ambulance violates state standards.
Nicholas county residents learn of sudden loss of service.
Hennepin medics ask public to help clear the way.
Thousands of employees laid off with little if any notice.
Chief and staff are unable to say where new ambulances are.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- FDNY EMS Celebrates Young Patient’s Birthday
- Over 2,000 9/11 First Responders Diagnosed with Cancer
- Rare California Beach Storm Hard to Predict
- Father, Daughter Killed When Plane Crashes on Florida Beach
- One Dead, Over a Dozen Injured in California Beach Lightning Strike
- Shooting Inside Suburban Philadelphia Hospital Complex