Thomas’s slurred speech made it hard to be understood.
Call for a baby that had stopped breathing made difficult by construction.
Rescuers save a girl and two women from their stranded SUV.
Medical helicopter crashed shortly after takeoff.
Two workers trapped outside the 45th floor of Hearst building.
1 patient was killed, 2 others in critical condition.
- Bringing The Hospital To The Patient
- Critical Factors in Enhancing Provider & Patient Safety
- Rethinking Ambulance Design & Response Time Standards
- Less Safe Than a U-Haul Trailer
- EMS in the Healthcare Continuum
Ambulance Innovations from Europe
EMS provider roles around the world differ, and so do the vehicles we use to transport patients... Watch On-Demand
EMS Airway Clinic
Controlling compressible hemorrhage is the highest medical priority for improving survival in trauma cases. Now there is a new, simple and effective tool that will transform the way bleeding, particularly difficult-to-control bleeding, is managed in the field: the iTClamp50.