As many as 30 new ambulances are to be in service by the end of the year.
Crozier-Keystone Health Systems using one ambulance at night.
An EMS Supervisor describes his career path while working the night shift.
A compact, MOLLE-equipped pack designed for rapid field response for the treatment of most extremity fractures, dislocations and joint injuries. Fractures can be splinted in position found! Disaster preparedness and surge capacity available!
The Compact Sager Alternative! Treats proximal third and mid-shaft femoral fractures. Radio-lucent,universal: fits adult or child,treats unilateral or bilateral fractures. Rapid one-person assembly/application. Compact, robust, and lightweight.
Your complete fracture response system! Features a compact Sager Traction Splint, an Adaptor
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Airliner Crashes in Takeoff from Philadelphia Airport
- Three Dead in Ohio Interstate Pileups
- Fleeing Drunk Driver Strikes Crowd at Austin Festival
- Over 60 Injured, Six Dead in Manhattan Explosion
- Explosion and Collapse of Manhattan Apartment Building
- 911 Calls from New Jersey Condo Explosion Released