Paramedic Botwin was taken off the streets despite medic shortage.
Cherished mementos of those killed in the 9/11 attacks are lost to storm damage.
Homeowner fires a shot and grazes firefighter entering through window.
Official tells paramedic he will continue to press for improvements.
Plane crashes next to major highway near airport.
Paramedics complain about how calls are prioritized.
Crews hold their position while quick assessment is performed.
The E-Surge Kit™ is conveniently packaged for Emergency Backup Ventilator Surge and Response.
For major ventilator emergencies.
New and improved!
The VAR™ is a unique single patient use, disposable resuscitator for patients weighing 10 kg and above.
The VAR-Monitor designed specifically to monitor any non-cycling condition of all the current VAR models, and is easy to set up and use.
Monitors cycling conditions of resuscitators.
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Airliner Crashes in Takeoff from Philadelphia Airport
- Three Dead in Ohio Interstate Pileups
- Fleeing Drunk Driver Strikes Crowd at Austin Festival
- Over 60 Injured, Six Dead in Manhattan Explosion
- Explosion and Collapse of Manhattan Apartment Building
- 911 Calls from New Jersey Condo Explosion Released