18 flu-related deaths reported in the state so far.
The zorb lost control and plunged into a creek.
Ambulance with burn victim leaves road and strikes utility pole.
The actor sees others as demons, punches his girlfriend and is wheeled into the ER by paramedics.
Jersey City PATH escalator suddenly changes direction.
Violent incidents lead first responders to consider being armed.
A.J. explores a compact CT scanner and point-of-care-laboratory and telemedicine system... More >
- Video: Demanding Safety
- Arming Leadership for Safety Change
- Video: Factors of Risk
- Video: Integrated EMS
- Rural Example of Community Medicine
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Images, Video: Commuter Trains Collide in Connecticut; 60 People Injured
- Washington, D.C. Faces a Critical Paramedic Shortage
- Texas Ex-Paramedic Pleads Not Guilty to Possessing Bomb-Making Materials
- At Least Six Dead, 50 Injured as Tornadoes Hit North Texas
- NTSB Urges States to Lower Blood Alcohol Content Limit
- Two Injured in West Virginia Plant Explosion