Detroit's EMS workers gathered at a rally in downtown Detroit Friday morning.
A service for emergency responders who died this past year was held in Colorado Springs, Colo. on Saturday.
Paramedics at the Fort Smith (Ark.) Regional Medical Center talked about the different stages of heat injury.
A private ambulance crew spotted a shooting and began immediate care for two patients with gunshot wounds.
More than 200 Massachusetts providers are suspended in a scandal over EMT recertification.
Three medics are recovering from carbon monoxide poisoning.
It took almost one hour to locate and remove the Sandy Springs resident.
After five hours rescuers were able to airlift the injured hiker.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Over 200 Missing in South Korea Ferry Disaster
- Federal Investigators Search for Cause of New Mexico Medical Helicopter Crash
- Feds Review Safety Rules Following Fiery California Crash
- Investigation Begins into Deadly California Crash
- D.C. Fire Chief Proposes another Controversial Ambulance Plan
- 10 Dead in California Charter Bus, Delivery Truck Crash