Three medics are recovering from carbon monoxide poisoning.
It took almost one hour to locate and remove the Sandy Springs resident.
After five hours rescuers were able to airlift the injured hiker.
Hot temperatures put the stress on golfers, caddies and EMS personnel.
Approximately 100 fire and EMS personnel responded to the incident.
Metz stopped a couple times, once when the blood flow became too much.
The AEV is a portable, lightweight ventilator designed for the EMS market.
The EMV+ is a portable, lightweight ventilator designed for critical care transports.
The 754 portable ventilator has served the EMS and mass casualty markets for many years
The Model 321 portable aspirator has been serving the EMS markets for many years
CCLAW, extremely versatile and easy to apply.
The Model 323 is a new, portable, lightweight and rugged aspirator designed for the EMS markets
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Airliner Crashes in Takeoff from Philadelphia Airport
- Three Dead in Ohio Interstate Pileups
- Fleeing Drunk Driver Strikes Crowd at Austin Festival
- Over 60 Injured, Six Dead in Manhattan Explosion
- Explosion and Collapse of Manhattan Apartment Building
- 911 Calls from New Jersey Condo Explosion Released