A service for emergency responders who died this past year was held in Colorado Springs, Colo. on Saturday.
Paramedics at the Fort Smith (Ark.) Regional Medical Center talked about the different stages of heat injury.
A private ambulance crew spotted a shooting and began immediate care for two patients with gunshot wounds.
More than 200 Massachusetts providers are suspended in a scandal over EMT recertification.
Three medics are recovering from carbon monoxide poisoning.
It took almost one hour to locate and remove the Sandy Springs resident.
After five hours rescuers were able to airlift the injured hiker.
Hot temperatures put the stress on golfers, caddies and EMS personnel.
The CFP-15+ is the world’s smallest “turn-key” oxygen cylinder filling station.
Empty oxygen cylinders become a thing of the past!
Convenient Onsite Medical Grade Oxygen Generation and Cylinder Filling
Designed for continuous oxygen supply for emergency preparedness applications.
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Two Dozen Injured in California Stage Collapse
- Photos: Florida Pilot, Skydiver Injured in Crash
- Mother in Florida Surf Rescue Was Stopped Earlier by Police
- Seven Injured, One Dead in New Jersey Explosion
- Explosion and Injuries at New Jersey Condo Complex
- Debate Grows Over Public Administration of Narcan