FEMA Deputy Administrator and JEMS Editorial Board member Richard Serino, NREMT-P, discusses his first year being the federal administration's No. 2 person.
Metro EMS is looking to save resources, and how the agency goes about it could serve as a model for the rest of the country.
Austin-Travis County EMS unveiled a new ambulance at this year's Texas EMS Conference.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
How mass killing events have proven a need for new guidelines.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Dallas Hospital Receives Ebola Case; EMS Crew in Quarantine
- Officials Investigate Cases of Paralysis and Enterovirus
- Syrian Rescue Volunteer Promotes Team’s Dangerous Work
- NIH Admits American Doctor with Ebola Virus
- New Jersey Hospital President, Wife Killed in Fire
- Rescuers Work alongside Active Japanese Volcano to Recover Victims