Fire Chief Kenneth Ellerbe presented medals to first responders.
Firefighters battle fire inside the Engine 8, Ladder 2 firehouse.
Lawsuit requires city or Massac Memorial Hospital to remove mold.
Two views show Army Captain Swenson exposed to fire at casualty pick up spot.
Riding the 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. shift in Worcester.
Radio transmissions highlight a department ill-prepared to face the situation.
The AEV is a portable, lightweight ventilator designed for the EMS market.
The EMV+ is a portable, lightweight ventilator designed for critical care transports.
The 754 portable ventilator has served the EMS and mass casualty markets for many years
The Model 321 portable aspirator has been serving the EMS markets for many years
CCLAW, extremely versatile and easy to apply.
The Model 323 is a new, portable, lightweight and rugged aspirator designed for the EMS markets
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Fleeing Drunk Driver Strikes Crowd at Austin Festival
- Over 60 Injured, Six Dead in Manhattan Explosion
- Explosion and Collapse of Manhattan Apartment Building
- 911 Calls from New Jersey Condo Explosion Released
- Attorney General Calls Heroin a ‘Growing Public Health Crisis’
- Two Dozen Injured in California Stage Collapse