Dispute between firefighters and paramedics led to a delay.
Changes are coming, but for yet another family, it's not soon enough
The paraglider has broken bones but is lucky to be alive.
Victim was apparently standing outside one of the cars when it was hit.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
How mass killing events have proven a need for new guidelines.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- New York City Officials Try to Ease Ebola Fears
- Fire Service Icon Harvey Eisner Passes Away
- Dispatch Problems Led to EMS Delay at New York Fire
- Ebola Fear Causes Drop in Confidence in Local Hospitals
- Beaten San Francisco Medic Happy to Be Alive
- Shooting at Canadian War Memorial and Parliament Building