Three people from an ambulance wreck over the weekend are recovering.
Bus went over the side of Highway 189 in the Twin Peaks area.
Family says an ambulance service is to blame for their loved one's death.
Philadelphia area ambulance company operators indicted for healthcare fraud.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Simulation is an educational tool that can be used to develop and refine clinical skills of the student in a controlled environment before they progress to becoming practicing clinicians.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Storm Drain Deaths Raise Safety Issue
- DCFEMS Medical Director Leaves for New Post
- New Yorkers Continue to Struggle with Effects of 9/11
- Three FDNY EMS Members Added to List of Fallen from WTC Illnesses
- Nation Remembers the Fallen on Anniversary of Sept.11 Attack
- Explosion Injures Several at German Chemical Plant