Fire, EMS and police train together on active shooter response.
New maintenance and security concerns over a faulty fuel gauge.
As part of a broader re-evaluation of its model of providing ALS and BLS services and leasing paramedics and EMTs to local agencies and companies, WellSpan has confirmed its WellSpan York Hospital has begun notifying ambulance companies that it will no longer offer those services by the end of the year.
About an hour into the rescue, the victim, failing fast, asked rescue workers to pray out loud with her and a priest suddenly appeared out of nowhere
Project helps escort EMS crews in order to prevent violence.
EMSA medic steps up to help a patient and friend.
Most versatile on the market.
The art of customization.
Easy engine accessibility.
Building innovative solutions.
Save time and money!
More driver and passenger room.
"Non-transport" rescue unit.
Special Call vehicle or SWAT.
- Bringing The Hospital To The Patient
- Critical Factors in Enhancing Provider & Patient Safety
- Rethinking Ambulance Design & Response Time Standards
- Less Safe Than a U-Haul Trailer
- EMS in the Healthcare Continuum
Ambulance Innovations from Europe
EMS provider roles around the world differ, and so do the vehicles we use to transport patients... Watch On-Demand
EMS Airway Clinic
Controlling compressible hemorrhage is the highest medical priority for improving survival in trauma cases. Now there is a new, simple and effective tool that will transform the way bleeding, particularly difficult-to-control bleeding, is managed in the field: the iTClamp50.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Improper Rehab among Factors in Training Death of Texas Firefighter
- One Year Later: Newtown after Tragic Shooting
- Commuter Train Collides with Gasoline Tanker in Indonesia
- One Child Killed, Four Others Injured in Idaho School Bus Collision
- D.C. Fire Chief Grilled About Ambulances and Staffing
- Detroit Fire Commissioner Resigns