Instructors recognize value of EMS as a standard for tactical teams.
Medical system in D.C. and four Maryland counties tested.
Rural Metro applauded its medics for excellence in cardiac-related calls.
Changes to the area's service that will leave one unit to cover the entire county.
They donated the vehicle to a police department for incident command.
Village of Minoa announced it will turn over staffing of the village ambulance service to WAVES, a not-for-profit organization.
Officials said this new agreement will cut down response time.
She expressed concern to WLKY over mandatory overtime.
FEBRUARY 25-28, 2015
Baltimore Convention Center
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Republican House Rejects Homeland Security Funding
- Indiana Considers ‘Baby Box’ for Abandoned Newborns
- Oil Train Wrecks Increase Call for Tougher Safety Rules
- Short-Term Fix May Avoid Homeland Security Shutdown
- FDNY, FDNY EMS Respond to Manhattan Building Collapse
- Over 70 Vehicles Involved in Maine Pileup