FEMA Deputy Administrator and JEMS Editorial Board member Richard Serino, NREMT-P, discusses his first year being the federal administration's No. 2 person.
Metro EMS is looking to save resources, and how the agency goes about it could serve as a model for the rest of the country.
Austin-Travis County EMS unveiled a new ambulance at this year's Texas EMS Conference.
Improve accuracy and speed that
Expand your available arsenal for data collection
Heads-up patient arrival board
Powerful fire and EMS modules working together
Quick and easy access to important information.
Accelerate beyond data collection.
- Patient Safety
- Bringing The Hospital To The Patient
- Critical Factors in Enhancing Provider & Patient Safety
- Rethinking Ambulance Design & Response Time Standards
- Less Safe Than a U-Haul Trailer
Ambulance Innovations from Europe
EMS provider roles around the world differ, and so do the vehicles we use to transport patients... Watch On-Demand
EMS Airway Clinic
Controlling compressible hemorrhage is the highest medical priority for improving survival in trauma cases. Now there is a new, simple and effective tool that will transform the way bleeding, particularly difficult-to-control bleeding, is managed in the field: the iTClamp50.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Dozens Injured in Bus Crashes across California
- Collapse at London Theater
- 28-Year-Old Cardiac Arrest Survivor Meets EMS Personnel Who Helped Save Him
- Coast Guard Officer Dies from November Rescue Injuries
- Shooting at Renown Medical Center Campus in Reno
- Blind Man and Guide Dog Struck by NYC Subway Train