AED vest is able to detect when the person wearing it has a heart attack
8 people, including a 7-week-old baby were taken to the hospital.
His motto: more ambulances, more training, less fear.
Ambulance company that runs it is saving millions in the process.
The new app empowers everyday citizens to provide life-saving assistance to victims of Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA).
Doctors and nurses in the clinic tended to the injured until paramedics arrived four minutes later.
U.K. series "Sirens" was inspired by EMT paramedic Tom Reynolds' book, "Blood, Sweat and Tea."
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Simulation is an educational tool that can be used to develop and refine clinical skills of the student in a controlled environment before they progress to becoming practicing clinicians.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Report: Hospitals Hit by Superstorm Sandy had Pre-existing Problems
- Ohio School Bus Driver Killed During Emergency Drill
- President Sends Military Personnel to Fight Ebola Crisis
- Storm Drain Deaths Raise Safety Issue
- DCFEMS Medical Director Leaves for New Post
- New Yorkers Continue to Struggle with Effects of 9/11