There's no room to carry a spare car seat in the back of an ambulance.
First responders kept the mock disaster contained.
Dramatic video shows an ambulance exploding after it crashed.
Paramedic Jack Meersman talked about how to keep safe during this holiday.
Department fails to meet national standards.
Hours later, the baby's mother was also freed.
The injured patient flown to the hospital after the vehicle crashed.
Man is recovering from hypothermia after falling into Lake Michigan.
FEBRUARY 25-28, 2015
Baltimore Convention Center
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Republican House Rejects Homeland Security Funding
- Indiana Considers ‘Baby Box’ for Abandoned Newborns
- Oil Train Wrecks Increase Call for Tougher Safety Rules
- Short-Term Fix May Avoid Homeland Security Shutdown
- FDNY, FDNY EMS Respond to Manhattan Building Collapse
- Over 70 Vehicles Involved in Maine Pileup