The State Health Department said they've been breaking a law.
One student's face was burned when a classroom experiment exploded.
Officials are trying to determine if the five year veteran ignored standard protocols.
The deal to transfer the operating certificate to Empire Ambulance was tabled.
Medics allegedly refused to help unless service dog was left on sidewalk.
Medical kit filled with powerful and potentially deadly drugs was stolen from a Palm Beach County Fire-Rescue vehicle.
Littleton first responders who saved Jordan Miklos reunited with him after having saved him and treating his father for injuries sustained in a lightning strike.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Rescuers Work Scene of Airliner Crash in French Alps
- Several Injured as Tornadoes Hit Oklahoma, Arkansas
- NYC Marks 25th Anniversary of Tragic Social Club Fire
- School Bus Crashes into Pennsylvania Home
- Investigation Seeks Cause of Raleigh Scaffolding Collapse
- Three Killed in Raleigh Scaffolding Collapse