The village of Medina, N.Y. is mourning the loss of volunteer firefighter/EMT Shane Ackerson.
State funds are available to build a new ambulance facility in Central Oahu. But time is running out.
Paramedics responded to an emergency call on the east side. And while they initially started working on the man, they stopped after reading his will.
Public officials are concerned that some areas are not using the closest paramedic units.
California man gets stuck headfirst when trying to get his cellphone.
The board fined him $2,200, and the county put him on 90 days probation.
Rescue crews at the scene evaluated several residents and 11 were taken to hospitals.
Austin-Travis County EMS drove the same 10 people to the hospital 831 times.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
How mass killing events have proven a need for new guidelines.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Dallas Hospital Receives Ebola Case; EMS Crew in Quarantine
- Officials Investigate Cases of Paralysis and Enterovirus
- Syrian Rescue Volunteer Promotes Team’s Dangerous Work
- NIH Admits American Doctor with Ebola Virus
- New Jersey Hospital President, Wife Killed in Fire
- Rescuers Work alongside Active Japanese Volcano to Recover Victims