The photo depicts a 5-year-old boy who had a nail attached to a board embedded in his head.
The driver's car exploded, crashed into a condo.
Injured eagle stopped breathing while under anesthesia.
160 Rockingham Regional Ambulance employees will be out of work on September 30.
It took responders 10 minutes to get one passenger out using the Jaws of Life.
The village of Medina, N.Y. is mourning the loss of volunteer firefighter/EMT Shane Ackerson.
State funds are available to build a new ambulance facility in Central Oahu. But time is running out.
Paramedics responded to an emergency call on the east side. And while they initially started working on the man, they stopped after reading his will.
Public officials are concerned that some areas are not using the closest paramedic units.
California man gets stuck headfirst when trying to get his cellphone.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Simulation is an educational tool that can be used to develop and refine clinical skills of the student in a controlled environment before they progress to becoming practicing clinicians.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Idaho Teens Injured in Bizarre Crash
- NIH Scientist: Ebola Unlikely to Spread Through Air
- Report: Hospitals Hit by Superstorm Sandy had Pre-existing Problems
- Ohio School Bus Driver Killed During Emergency Drill
- President Sends Military Personnel to Fight Ebola Crisis
- Storm Drain Deaths Raise Safety Issue