Only one of the 19 recommendations from 2007 has been fully implemented.
Family that got lost in a seven-acre corn maze called 911 for help.
Louisville employees say they can't perform effectively.
Employees of Metro EMS say they can't effectively perform their jobs.
The Trauma Intervention Program of Northern Nevada honored the Reno Air Show responders, others.
The goal of the Community Health Paramedic Program is to cut down on non-emergent 9-1-1 calls made by individuals.
Blinding dust storm has caused three different pileups along a major interstate.
Helicopter crashed after taking off from a launch pad on the riverbank.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Using active compression-decompression CPR with an ITD has been shown to improve 1-year survival from cardiac arrest by 33%.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Study Finds Odd Data from Cardiac Arrest Patients
- Severe Storms Cause Fatalities and Damage in Mississippi
- Out-of-Control Truck Strikes Pedestrians in Scotland
- Lightning Strike Injures Football Fans at Tampa Stadium
- Death Toll Rises in California Crash Scene
- Three Dead after Driver Crashes into California Pedestrians