17 year-old construction worker had a 108 degree temperature
Joplin hospital struck by tornado causes Ohio hospital to look at its own disaster plan.
High temps leave paramedics reminding people about kids left in cars.
28% of the BLS units were out for repairs, with no reserve fleet to depend on.
One ambulance which was dispatched was without air conditioning.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Several Injured as Storm Hits Virginia Campground
- Mother and Daughter Die from Food Truck Explosion Injuries
- Pinnacle Keynote Speaker Discusses the Effects of Sleep Deprivation & Fatigue
- Where in the World of EMS is A.J.?
- Plane Crashes in Taiwan, Dozens Feared Trapped and Dead
- Last Body Recovered from Washington Mudslide