Sanchez and Norwood are charged with mayhem in the beating of Giants fan Bryan Stow.
Ambulances are deliberately blocked from accessing wounded people, or held up for hours at checkpoints.
Tonawanda's paramedics unit has become the first in western New York to carry the new drug Cyanokit.
It received its state certification to perform advanced life support in April.
Man who showed up at an ambulance station with a gunshot wound to his head.
He was running red lights and sirens responding to pet calls.
The photo depicts a 5-year-old boy who had a nail attached to a board embedded in his head.
The driver's car exploded, crashed into a condo.
Injured eagle stopped breathing while under anesthesia.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Ohio School Bus Driver Killed During Emergency Drill
- President Sends Military Personnel to Fight Ebola Crisis
- Storm Drain Deaths Raise Safety Issue
- DCFEMS Medical Director Leaves for New Post
- New Yorkers Continue to Struggle with Effects of 9/11
- Three FDNY EMS Members Added to List of Fallen from WTC Illnesses