The woman has filed a lawsuit against Hamilton County EMS.
An EMS chief was honored for saving the life of a car accident victim and two volunteer firefighters were recognized for rescuing an elderly couple from a house fire.
Every five years, Oklahoma City decides whether it wants to stick with EMSA for ambulance service.
They were trying to raise awareness of breast cancer and bring in money for the Susan B. Komen Race for the Cure Foundation.
The medical directors say the current two-ambulance strategy needs an upgrade.
Car crashed into a Manchester gas station sending flames shooting into the air.
Buck and his two friends found themselves floating in the water last weekend.
Rescue crews in Stokes County, N.C., rescued a 3-month-old calf that fell down a 15- to 20-foot well, Stokes County EMS Director Monty Stevens said.
12-year old boy was moved out of intensive care Wednesday.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Simulation is an educational tool that can be used to develop and refine clinical skills of the student in a controlled environment before they progress to becoming practicing clinicians.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Storm Drain Deaths Raise Safety Issue
- DCFEMS Medical Director Leaves for New Post
- New Yorkers Continue to Struggle with Effects of 9/11
- Three FDNY EMS Members Added to List of Fallen from WTC Illnesses
- Nation Remembers the Fallen on Anniversary of Sept.11 Attack
- Explosion Injures Several at German Chemical Plant