Fort Worth, Texas is swapping out all of it's vehicles for larger, sturdier ones.
Boulder is set to end its longtime ambulance partnership with Boulder County.
National Guard honors EMS agency for supporting employee deployments.
Three people from an ambulance wreck over the weekend are recovering.
Bus went over the side of Highway 189 in the Twin Peaks area.
Family says an ambulance service is to blame for their loved one's death.
A compact, MOLLE-equipped pack designed for rapid field response for the treatment of most extremity fractures, dislocations and joint injuries. Fractures can be splinted in position found! Disaster preparedness and surge capacity available!
The Compact Sager Alternative! Treats proximal third and mid-shaft femoral fractures. Radio-lucent,universal: fits adult or child,treats unilateral or bilateral fractures. Rapid one-person assembly/application. Compact, robust, and lightweight.
Your complete fracture response system! Features a compact Sager Traction Splint, an Adaptor
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Mother in Florida Surf Rescue Was Stopped Earlier by Police
- Seven Injured, One Dead in New Jersey Explosion
- Explosion and Injuries at New Jersey Condo Complex
- Debate Grows Over Public Administration of Narcan
- Over 30 Killed, 130 Wounded in Terror Attack in China
- One Dead, 30 Injured in Denver Pileup