One Facebook user commented that all calls should be ALS calls in order to charge more. The chief agreed and said he's already doing that.
Rushing current and rising waters caught two homeless women by surprise.
Protester under arrest for assault and an FDNY EMT in the hospital.
ABC 4 is getting an up close tour inside what pilots call “Star 7.”
Two people were arrested for suspicion of drunken driving.
Indianapolis emergency officials are making preparations and taking precautions to keep football fans safe in the event of an MCI during Super Bowl 2012.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Using active compression-decompression CPR with an ITD has been shown to improve 1-year survival from cardiac arrest by 33%.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Death Toll Rises in California Crash Scene
- Three Dead after Driver Crashes into California Pedestrians
- Philadelphia Fire Department Apologizes for Medic’s Jab at Police
- CIA Medics Complained About Interrogation Tactics
- ‘House Calls’ Become New Approach for Texas Paramedics
- Four Killed in Mississippi Collision