Addressing frequent callers and tiered response are latest efforts to deal with demand
In her 24 years on the job, Rodriguez said, she never performed CPR.
Universal Ambulance goes into receivership six weeks before Christmas.
Video shows worker being enveloped in a fireball.
Maryland group partners service dogs with wounded service members.
New technology creates greater connection between medics and emergency room.
Laerdal Stifneck Select
ProtectIV® Plus Safety IV Catheters
Combitube™ Esophageal and Tracheal Double-Lumen Airway
Digit Finger-Oximeter – Smiths Medical
C.A.T. Tourniquet – North American Rescue
- Bringing The Hospital To The Patient
- Critical Factors in Enhancing Provider & Patient Safety
- Rethinking Ambulance Design & Response Time Standards
- Less Safe Than a U-Haul Trailer
- EMS in the Healthcare Continuum
Ambulance Innovations from Europe
EMS provider roles around the world differ, and so do the vehicles we use to transport patients... Watch On-Demand
EMS Airway Clinic
Controlling compressible hemorrhage is the highest medical priority for improving survival in trauma cases. Now there is a new, simple and effective tool that will transform the way bleeding, particularly difficult-to-control bleeding, is managed in the field: the iTClamp50.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- One Year Later: Newtown after Tragic Shooting
- Commuter Train Collides with Gasoline Tanker in Indonesia
- One Child Killed, Four Others Injured in Idaho School Bus Collision
- D.C. Fire Chief Grilled About Ambulances and Staffing
- Detroit Fire Commissioner Resigns
- Braun Unveils New Ambulance at AAA Conference