EXCLUSIVES
FacebookTwitterLinkedInGoogle+RSS Feed
Fire EMSEMS TodayEMS Insider

Salt Lake City Medics Save Choking Infant

SALT LAKE CITY (Fox13) — A 6-month-old Salt Lake City child nearly died after he swallowed a small toy Saturday. A Salt Lake City family called 911 when their infant swallowed the toy, which blocked the child’s airway. Salt Lake City Fire Department and paramedics arrived on the scene to find the infant with the toy stuck in his trachea.

Featured Careers

 

JEMS TV

FEATURED VIDEO TOPICS

Learn about new products and innovations featured at EMS Today 2015

 

eNews

ENLPromo

Register for

the JEMS

eNewsletter,

it's FREE!

JEMS Connect

CURRENT DISCUSSIONS

 
 

EMS BLOGS

Blogger Browser

Today's Featured Posts