EXCLUSIVES
FacebookTwitterLinkedInGoogle+RSS Feed
Fire EMSEMS TodayEMS Insider

Several Sickened in Maryland Group Home

Fire and hazardous materials officials in Maryland are investigating an incident that sickened eight people at a group home for the intellectually disabled in Parkville.

Fire crews detected high levels of carbon monoxide but are also considering a possible chemical scenario such as an accident with cleaning chemicals or commercial pesticides.

Emergency crews initially took one unconscious man to hospital but returned within the hour after other residents and staff complained of feeling ill.

Featured Careers

 

JEMS TV

FEATURED VIDEO TOPICS

Learn about new products and innovations featured at EMS Today 2015

 

JEMS Connect

CURRENT DISCUSSIONS

 
 

EMS BLOGS

Blogger Browser

Today's Featured Posts