EMS WEEK
FacebookTwitterLinkedInGoogle+RSS Feed
Fire EMSEMS TodayEMS Insider

Raw Video: Fla. Man Dies after Live Roach-Eating Contest

Raw video footage (courtesy FrimmerNews) from October 5, 2012, of Edward Archbold, 32 participating in a bug-eating contest outside Ben Siegel Reptile Store. Archbold became ill shortly after the contest ended and collapsed in front of the store. He was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead. Autopsy results released yesterday by the Broward County medical examiner's office revealed that Archbold died as a result of "asphyxia due to choking and aspiration of gastric contents." The death has been ruled an accident.

Featured Careers

 

JEMS TV

FEATURED VIDEO TOPICS

Learn about new products and innovations featured at EMS Today 2015

 

JEMS Connect

CURRENT DISCUSSIONS

 
 

EMS BLOGS

Blogger Browser

Today's Featured Posts