EXCLUSIVES
FacebookTwitterLinkedInGoogle+RSS Feed
Fire EMSEMS TodayEMS Insider

Pennsylvania EMTs save Christmas after Massive Fire

SWARTHMORE, Pa. (WPVI) - Santa and some of his helpers rescued Christmas for a little girl and her family who lost everything but the clothes they were wearing when a Christmas Eve fire consumed their home and business. Springfield Ambulance EMTs became part-time elves on Christmas Eve. A massive fire caused by a deep fryer ripped through the well known Countryside Deli on Yale Avenue in Swarthmore Saturday morning.

Featured Careers

 

JEMS TV

FEATURED VIDEO TOPICS

Learn about new products and innovations featured at EMS Today 2015

 

eNews

ENLPromo

Register for

the JEMS

eNewsletter,

it's FREE!

JEMS Connect

CURRENT DISCUSSIONS

 
 

EMS BLOGS

Blogger Browser

Today's Featured Posts