EXCLUSIVES
FacebookTwitterLinkedInGoogle+RSS Feed
Fire EMSEMS TodayEMS Insider

Over 40 Hospitalized after D.C. Carbon Monoxide Leak

WASHINGTON (WUSA) - Forty three people have been transported after a carbon monoxide leak  at 1324 Harvard Street, NW, DC. DC Fire Spokesperson Pete Piringer says about 3:15 p.m. fire crews were called to the scene for the report of a sick person. When crews arrived, one of the fire crew members recognized this person and a couple of others were suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Featured Careers

 

JEMS TV

FEATURED VIDEO TOPICS

Learn about new products and innovations featured at EMS Today 2015

 

eNews

ENLPromo

Register for the JEMS eNewsletter, it's FREE!

JEMS Connect

CURRENT DISCUSSIONS

 
 

EMS BLOGS

Blogger Browser

Today's Featured Posts