EXCLUSIVES
FacebookTwitterLinkedInGoogle+RSS Feed
Fire EMSEMS TodayEMS Insider

11 Hospitalized After Maryland CO Leak

ROCKVILLE, Md. (WTTG) - Montgomery County fire officials say eleven residents of a Rockville apartment building have been sickened by carbon monoxide.

Assistant Fire Chief Scott Graham says firefighters were called to the 1200 block of First Street about 2 a.m. Tuesday for possible high carbon monoxide levels in the building. Rescue crews at the scene evaluated several residents and 11 were taken to hospitals.

Graham says none of the patients are in critical condition.

Graham says a malfunctioning hot water heater was to blame for the leak.



Featured Careers

 

JEMS TV

FEATURED VIDEO TOPICS

Learn about new products and innovations featured at EMS Today 2015

 

JEMS Connect

CURRENT DISCUSSIONS

 
 

EMS BLOGS

Blogger Browser

Today's Featured Posts