discuss print share

Over 40 Hospitalized after D.C. Carbon Monoxide Leak

Firefighters were initially called to the scene for the report of a sick person.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011


WASHINGTON (WUSA) - Forty three people have been transported after a carbon monoxide leak  at 1324 Harvard Street, NW, DC. DC Fire Spokesperson Pete Piringer says about 3:15 p.m. fire crews were called to the scene for the report of a sick person. When crews arrived, one of the fire crew members recognized this person and a couple of others were suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Tags: News, News Video, carbon monoxide poisoning


discuss print share
What's Your Take? Comment Now ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Featured Careers & Jobs in EMS

Get JEMS in Your Inbox

 

Fire EMS Blogs


Blogger Browser

Today's Featured Posts

 

EMS Airway Clinic

The Evolution of Civilian High Threat Medical Guidelines

How mass killing events have proven a need for new guidelines.
More >