HazMat At South Carolina College - News - @ JEMS.com

discuss print share

HazMat At South Carolina College

Friday, February 4, 2011


CHARLESTON, SC (WCSC) - Fire officials say the College of Charleston Science Center had to be evacuated after a student's experiment caused a gas to form Friday afternoon.

Tags: News, News Video, hazmat

This video appears with:
SC College Evacuated After Experiment Goes Wrong

discuss print share
What's Your Take? Comment Now ...

Buyer's Guide Featured Companies

Featured Careers & Jobs in EMS

Get JEMS in Your Inbox

 

Fire EMS Blogs


Blogger Browser

Today's Featured Posts

 

EMS Airway Clinic

Improving Survival from Cardiac Arrest Using ACD-CPR + ITD

Using active compression-decompression CPR with an ITD has been shown to improve 1-year survival from cardiac arrest by 33%.
More >