discuss print share

Faulty Zamboni Sends 20 to Pennsylvania Hospital

300 people evacuated from Bethlehem ice rink

Tuesday, January 14, 2014


BETHLEHEM, Pa. (WFMZ) - A faulty Zamboni machine sent 20 people to the hospital and forced the evacuation of about 300 people Saturday night after it leaked dangerous carbon monoxide levels into the Steel Ice Center in Bethlehem.

Tags: News, News Video, carbon monoxide poisoning


discuss print share
What's Your Take? Comment Now ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Featured Careers & Jobs in EMS

Get JEMS in Your Inbox

 

Fire EMS Blogs


Blogger Browser

Today's Featured Posts

 

EMS Airway Clinic

The Evolution of Civilian High Threat Medical Guidelines

How mass killing events have proven a need for new guidelines.
More >