discuss print share

Dozens Sickened at Utah Elementary School

Over 40 students and adults were treated for carbon monoxide poisoning

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

MONTEZUMA CREEK, San Juan County (KSL) — Forty-four students and adults from Montezuma Creek Elementary School were treated for possible carbon monoxide poisoning Monday. "An exhaust pipe coming from one of two water heaters had become disconnected at some time, venting gas into a mechanical room, the kitchen and classrooms," San Juan County administrator Rick Bailey said in a prepared statement.

Tags: News, News Video, school MCI, carbon monoxide poisoning

This video appears with:
Dozens Sickened at Utah Elementary School

discuss print share
What's Your Take? Comment Now ...


Featured Careers & Jobs in EMS

Get JEMS in Your Inbox


Fire EMS Blogs

Blogger Browser

Today's Featured Posts


EMS Airway Clinic

Simulation-Based Assessment Facilitates Learning & Enhances Clinical Judgment

Simulation is an educational tool that can be used to develop and refine clinical skills of the student in a controlled environment before they progress to becoming practicing clinicians.
More >