5 Teens Dead In Fla. Motel - News - @ JEMS.com

discuss print share

5 Teens Dead In Fla. Motel

Tuesday, December 28, 2010


WOFL FOX35 Orlando, Fla. - Five teens have been found dead at a South Florida motel from what authorities believe was carbon monoxide poisoning.

Tags: News, News Video, carbon monoxide

This video appears with:
Five Dead In Florida Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

discuss print share
What's Your Take? Comment Now ...

Buyer's Guide Featured Companies

Featured Careers & Jobs in EMS

Get JEMS in Your Inbox

 

Fire EMS Blogs


Blogger Browser

Today's Featured Posts

 

EMS Airway Clinic

Innovation & Advancement

This is the seventh year of the EMS 10 Innovators in EMS program, jointly sponsored by Physio-Control and JEMS.
More >