Salt Lake County paramedics are being equipped with new devices to speed treatment of heart attack sufferers - and South Jordan is leading the way.
A draft of legislation intended to create government oversight of medical alert services says providers should request emergency help immediately if a subscriber fails to respond to voice-to-voice communication or face hefty fines for injuries.
TUCSON, Ariz. The University of Arizona Medical Center and the Tucson Fire Department are participating in a program that wirelessly transmits the images, sounds and vital statistics of a patient in an ambulance to the emergency room of a hospital.
Laerdal Stifneck Select
ProtectIV® Plus Safety IV Catheters
Combitube™ Esophageal and Tracheal Double-Lumen Airway
Digit Finger-Oximeter – Smiths Medical
C.A.T. Tourniquet – North American Rescue
- Patient Safety
- Bringing The Hospital To The Patient
- Critical Factors in Enhancing Provider & Patient Safety
- Rethinking Ambulance Design & Response Time Standards
- Less Safe Than a U-Haul Trailer
Ambulance Innovations from Europe
EMS provider roles around the world differ, and so do the vehicles we use to transport patients... Watch On-Demand
EMS Airway Clinic
Controlling compressible hemorrhage is the highest medical priority for improving survival in trauma cases. Now there is a new, simple and effective tool that will transform the way bleeding, particularly difficult-to-control bleeding, is managed in the field: the iTClamp50.
Learn how to comprehensively assess and provide treatment to burn patients.
Starting dialogue on how to progress operational medical response.
Sneak peek of customizable run forms & more.
Watch It >
Leg access using the EZ-IO.
Watch It >
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- 28-Year-Old Cardiac Arrest Survivor Meets EMS Personnel Who Helped Save Him
- Coast Guard Officer Dies from November Rescue Injuries
- Shooting at Renown Medical Center Campus in Reno
- Blind Man and Guide Dog Struck by NYC Subway Train
- Explosion Kills One Person, Injures Others in Alabama Apartment Building
- Air Evac Lifeteam Expands Missouri Operations; 15 New Positions Created