Ppe And Infection Control

Also On Jems Thumb

Stop EMS Providers from Spreading the Flu

Only 21% of EMS personnel in one EMS system received flu vaccines. That means the other 79% potentially spread the influenza virus to patients. Does your system make it easy for providers to get vaccinated and stop the spread of the flu?

Posted Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Also On Jems Thumb

Stop EMS Providers from Spreading the Flu

Only 21% of EMS personnel in one EMS system received flu vaccines. That means the other 79% potentially spread the influenza virus to patients.

Posted Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Glasgow woman killed by sniper was shot in the back

Posted Thursday, January 22, 2009

Authorities Delay Releasing Glasgow Shooter's Name

Posted Thursday, January 22, 2009

Also On Jems Thumb

TIDI Products Blood Pressure Cuff Barrier

The disposable Blood Pressure Cuff Barrier from TIDI Products offers a convenient way to keep your cuffs clean and minimize the risk of transmitting infections.

Posted Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Contagious-Illness Scare at LAX was False Alarm

Posted Monday, November 24, 2008

Staying Visible

Posted Thursday, November 20, 2008

Also On Jems Thumb

Do EMS providers receive adequate paid sick time?

Posted Tuesday, November 18, 2008


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Featured Careers & Jobs in EMS

Get JEMS in Your Inbox

 

Fire EMS Blogs


Blogger Browser

Today's Featured Posts

 

EMS Airway Clinic

The Evolution of Civilian High Threat Medical Guidelines

How mass killing events have proven a need for new guidelines.
More >

Multimedia Thumb

Authorities Investigate Firefighters at Arizona EMS Call

Confrontation caught on video involving Glendale firefighters.
Watch It >


Multimedia Thumb

Radio Problems for New York Medics

Medic’s radio failed during a call with an armed patient.
Watch It >


Multimedia Thumb

AMR Prepares Ambulance for Ebola Patient

Patient preparedness in Oregon.
Watch It >


Multimedia Thumb

Oregon Department Revises EMS System

Bend brings in EMTs to meet growing demands.
Watch It >


Multimedia Thumb

Ottawa Shooting Incident

Solider is shot by gunman at national memorial in Ottawa.
More >


Multimedia Thumb

Life Link III Trauma Tactics Conference in Minnesota

Conference was designed to enhance the skills of providers of all levels, covering rescue and prehospital situations, to transport and in-hospital treatment.
More >


Multimedia Thumb

Braun Ambulances' EZ Door Forward

Helps to create a safer ambulance module.
Watch It >


Multimedia Thumb

VividTrac offered by Vivid Medical - EMS Today 2013

VividTrac, affordable high performance video intubation device.
Watch It >


Multimedia Thumb

The AmbuBus®, Bus Stretcher Conversion Kit - EMS Today 2013

AmbuBus®, Bus Stretcher all-hazards preparedness & response tool
Watch It >


More Product Videos >