Personnel involved in EMS safety gathered at FERNO’s Wilmington, Ohio, headquarters on Feb. 25 to discuss the latest draft of the National EMS Advisory Council (NEMSAC) Strategy for a National EMS Culture of Safety document, which is scheduled for finalization and distribution in September.
Skip Kirkwood outlines the reasons why community paramedicine shouldn’t have rules and regulations that generally come with such programs.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Officials Investigate Cases of Paralysis and Enterovirus
- Syrian Rescue Volunteer Promotes Team’s Dangerous Work
- NIH Admits American Doctor with Ebola Virus
- New Jersey Hospital President, Wife Killed in Fire
- Rescuers Work alongside Active Japanese Volcano to Recover Victims
- 15 Wounded in Miami Nightclub Shooting