Personnel involved in EMS safety gathered at FERNO’s Wilmington, Ohio, headquarters on Feb. 25 to discuss the latest draft of the National EMS Advisory Council (NEMSAC) Strategy for a National EMS Culture of Safety document, which is scheduled for finalization and distribution in September.
Skip Kirkwood outlines the reasons why community paramedicine shouldn’t have rules and regulations that generally come with such programs.
Glide patient loads down stairs.
Tough, dependable bags.
Keeps you powered on every call.
Convert a Ferno Cot to a bariatric cot.
Versatility in confining environments.
Superior stability and safety.
Easier lifting and loading.
For Medtronic / Physio Control Life Pak 12 and 15.
Secure the Physio Control Lifepak 12.
Secure the Philips HeartStart MRx.
Secure the Zoll M Series.
Secure the Zoll E Series.
Allows efficient patient movement.
For extricating from confined spaces.
Innovative pediatric transport.
Secure transport for pediatric patients.
For pre-term neonates and larger infants.
Adjustable three-point harness system.
Accommodate the most modern supplies.
Designed for the highest quality.
Easy to handle stretcher.
Superior comfort and safety.
Maximum safety on stairs.
- Bringing The Hospital To The Patient
- Critical Factors in Enhancing Provider & Patient Safety
- Rethinking Ambulance Design & Response Time Standards
- Less Safe Than a U-Haul Trailer
- EMS in the Healthcare Continuum
Ambulance Innovations from Europe
EMS provider roles around the world differ, and so do the vehicles we use to transport patients... Watch On-Demand
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Improper Rehab among Factors in Training Death of Texas Firefighter
- One Year Later: Newtown after Tragic Shooting
- Commuter Train Collides with Gasoline Tanker in Indonesia
- One Child Killed, Four Others Injured in Idaho School Bus Collision
- D.C. Fire Chief Grilled About Ambulances and Staffing
- Detroit Fire Commissioner Resigns