Personnel involved in EMS safety gathered at FERNO’s Wilmington, Ohio, headquarters on Feb. 25 to discuss the latest draft of the National EMS Advisory Council (NEMSAC) Strategy for a National EMS Culture of Safety document, which is scheduled for finalization and distribution in September.
Skip Kirkwood outlines the reasons why community paramedicine shouldn’t have rules and regulations that generally come with such programs.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Bus Crash in Norway Claims Four Tourists
- FDNY EMS Celebrates Young Patient’s Birthday
- Over 2,000 9/11 First Responders Diagnosed with Cancer
- Rare California Beach Storm Hard to Predict
- Father, Daughter Killed When Plane Crashes on Florida Beach
- One Dead, Over a Dozen Injured in California Beach Lightning Strike