Personnel involved in EMS safety gathered at FERNO’s Wilmington, Ohio, headquarters on Feb. 25 to discuss the latest draft of the National EMS Advisory Council (NEMSAC) Strategy for a National EMS Culture of Safety document, which is scheduled for finalization and distribution in September.
Skip Kirkwood outlines the reasons why community paramedicine shouldn’t have rules and regulations that generally come with such programs.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Idaho Teens Injured in Bizarre Crash
- NIH Scientist: Ebola Unlikely to Spread Through Air
- Report: Hospitals Hit by Superstorm Sandy had Pre-existing Problems
- Ohio School Bus Driver Killed During Emergency Drill
- President Sends Military Personnel to Fight Ebola Crisis
- Storm Drain Deaths Raise Safety Issue