Personnel involved in EMS safety gathered at FERNO’s Wilmington, Ohio, headquarters on Feb. 25 to discuss the latest draft of the National EMS Advisory Council (NEMSAC) Strategy for a National EMS Culture of Safety document, which is scheduled for finalization and distribution in September.
Skip Kirkwood outlines the reasons why community paramedicine shouldn’t have rules and regulations that generally come with such programs.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Death Toll Rises in California Crash Scene
- Three Dead after Driver Crashes into California Pedestrians
- Philadelphia Fire Department Apologizes for Medic’s Jab at Police
- CIA Medics Complained About Interrogation Tactics
- ‘House Calls’ Become New Approach for Texas Paramedics
- Four Killed in Mississippi Collision