After 24 hours of travel, A.J. Heightman arrives in Fulda, Germany--the first stop on his international tour. For the next few days, he will be immersed in international EMS at the RETTmobil show.
Before JEMS Editor-in-Chief A.J. Heightman set off to the airport for a long day of travel from San Diego to Frankfurt, Germany, he purged his usual 50 lb. backpack of extra gear for the international flight.
When EMS becomes the point of contact for unscheduled care under the Affordable Health Care Act, will your service be at the front of the pack or following far behind?
FEBRUARY 25-28, 2015
Baltimore Convention Center
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Congress Passes One-Week Funding of Homeland Security
- Indiana Considers ‘Baby Box’ for Abandoned Newborns
- Oil Train Wrecks Increase Call for Tougher Safety Rules
- Short-Term Fix May Avoid Homeland Security Shutdown
- FDNY, FDNY EMS Respond to Manhattan Building Collapse
- Over 70 Vehicles Involved in Maine Pileup