After 24 hours of travel, A.J. Heightman arrives in Fulda, Germany--the first stop on his international tour. For the next few days, he will be immersed in international EMS at the RETTmobil show.
Before JEMS Editor-in-Chief A.J. Heightman set off to the airport for a long day of travel from San Diego to Frankfurt, Germany, he purged his usual 50 lb. backpack of extra gear for the international flight.
When EMS becomes the point of contact for unscheduled care under the Affordable Health Care Act, will your service be at the front of the pack or following far behind?
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Jury Awards $14M to Beaten California Paramedic
- Four Children among Six People Killed in Texas Shooting
- Connecticut State Police Honor Sandy Hook First Responders
- Four Injured After California Roller Coaster Hits Tree Branch
- Details on Loss of California Lifeguard during Rescue
- California Fire Department Lifeguard Drowns During Rescue Attempt