After 24 hours of travel, A.J. Heightman arrives in Fulda, Germany--the first stop on his international tour. For the next few days, he will be immersed in international EMS at the RETTmobil show.
Before JEMS Editor-in-Chief A.J. Heightman set off to the airport for a long day of travel from San Diego to Frankfurt, Germany, he purged his usual 50 lb. backpack of extra gear for the international flight.
When EMS becomes the point of contact for unscheduled care under the Affordable Health Care Act, will your service be at the front of the pack or following far behind?
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Study Finds Odd Data from Cardiac Arrest Patients
- Severe Storms Cause Fatalities and Damage in Mississippi
- Out-of-Control Truck Strikes Pedestrians in Scotland
- Lightning Strike Injures Football Fans at Tampa Stadium
- Death Toll Rises in California Crash Scene
- Three Dead after Driver Crashes into California Pedestrians