For over 20 years, AllMed® has been serving the EMS, Fire, Law Enforcement and Nursing industries. We are a full-line distributor of the products you need at prices that are extremely competitive.
CMC Rescue provides quality rescue equipment for rappelling, rope rescue, confined space rescue and water rescue.
Ferno is a leading provider of patient handling equipment including the POWERFlexx Powered Ambulance Cot, PROFlexX Ambulance Cot Series, and the EZ Glide Evacuation Stair Chair.
For more than 50 years, healthcare providers and educators have trusted Laerdal to offer products, services and solutions that help improve patient outcomes and survivability.
Skedco manufactures and markets state-of-the-art equipment, such as the Sked Stretcher, Oregon Spine Splint, Half Sked, and more.
- Patient Safety
- Bringing The Hospital To The Patient
- Critical Factors in Enhancing Provider & Patient Safety
- Rethinking Ambulance Design & Response Time Standards
- Less Safe Than a U-Haul Trailer
Ambulance Innovations from Europe
EMS provider roles around the world differ, and so do the vehicles we use to transport patients... Watch On-Demand
EMS Airway Clinic
Controlling compressible hemorrhage is the highest medical priority for improving survival in trauma cases. Now there is a new, simple and effective tool that will transform the way bleeding, particularly difficult-to-control bleeding, is managed in the field: the iTClamp50.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Shooting at Renown Medical Center Campus in Reno
- Blind Man and Guide Dog Struck by NYC Subway Train
- Explosion Kills One Person, Injures Others in Alabama Apartment Building
- Air Evac Lifeteam Expands Missouri Operations; 15 New Positions Created
- Bells Toll for Victims on Anniversary of Sandy Hook School Shooting
- Utah Rock Slide Kills Two People Inside Home