Medical Equipment & Supplies
- Airway Equipment
- ALS Supplies
- Antiseptics & Disinfectants & Skin Preps
- Bandages & Dressings & Prep Kits & Clotting Agents
- Burn Treatment Kits & Supplies
- CO Screening
- Cricothyrotomy & Tracheotomy Kits
- Infection Control & Antimicrobial Equipment & Supplies
- Infection Control Equipment & Supplies
- Intraosseous Equipment
- IV Equipment
- Latex-Free Equipment & Supplies
- Monitors & Recorders (vital signs)
- OB Kits & Supplies
- Oxygen Equipment & Supplies
- Pediatric Equipment & Supplies
- Pharmaceuticals & Accessories
- Pulse Oximeters
- Respiratory Care Equipment & Devices
- Resuscitation Equipment
- Spinal-Immobilization Devices
- Suction & Aspirator Devices & Supplies
- Ventilation Equipment
For over 20 years, AllMed® has been serving the EMS, Fire, Law Enforcement and Nursing industries. We are a full-line distributor of the products you need at prices that are extremely competitive.
At Bound Tree Medical, we provide products, knowledge and resources that save minutes and lives.
Clyns Brands specializes in providing innovative products for the consumer & healthcare markets.
CMC Rescue provides quality rescue equipment for rappelling, rope rescue, confined space rescue and water rescue.
Ferno is a leading provider of patient handling equipment including the POWERFlexx Powered Ambulance Cot, PROFlexX Ambulance Cot Series, and the EZ Glide Evacuation Stair Chair.
KARL STORZ offers products to simplify airway management, such as the portable C-MAC™ Video Laryngoscope.
For more than 50 years, healthcare providers and educators have trusted Laerdal to offer products, services and solutions that help improve patient outcomes and survivability.
Help protect firefighters and victims through quick and noninvasive assessment of CO levels in the blood with the Masimo Rad-57™.
Mercury Medical® is recognized as a leader in providing the highest quality of respiratory, anesthesia and critical care products and service.
Meridian has served as a critical supplier for nearly 50 years to the U.S. Department of Defense.
The LIFE-STAT is the only completely hands-free automatic cardiopulmonary resuscitation system compliant with all American Heart Association 2010 Guidelines.
Mölnlycke Health Care offers many infection prevention products including Hibiclens and Hibistat.
Nonin Medical Inc. specializes in the design and manufacture of physiological monitoring solutions.
OGSI manufactures PSA oxygen generators that produce a continuous flow of medical grade oxygen.
The Hurl•e® is a “pocket-size” emesis container you can easily carry with you at all times.
Skedco manufactures and markets state-of-the-art equipment, such as the Sked Stretcher, Oregon Spine Splint, Half Sked, and more.
Smiths Medical is a leading supplier of specialty medical devices and equipment for global markets, focusing on the medication delivery, vital care and safety devices market segments.
Tradition is very important to us, yet innovation is what keeps the emergency equipment industry moving forward.
Verathon—innovative and reliable medical instruments.
- Bringing The Hospital To The Patient
- Critical Factors in Enhancing Provider & Patient Safety
- Rethinking Ambulance Design & Response Time Standards
- Less Safe Than a U-Haul Trailer
- EMS in the Healthcare Continuum
Ambulance Innovations from Europe
EMS provider roles around the world differ, and so do the vehicles we use to transport patients... Watch On-Demand
EMS Airway Clinic
Controlling compressible hemorrhage is the highest medical priority for improving survival in trauma cases. Now there is a new, simple and effective tool that will transform the way bleeding, particularly difficult-to-control bleeding, is managed in the field: the iTClamp50.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Improper Rehab among Factors in Training Death of Texas Firefighter
- One Year Later: Newtown after Tragic Shooting
- Commuter Train Collides with Gasoline Tanker in Indonesia
- One Child Killed, Four Others Injured in Idaho School Bus Collision
- D.C. Fire Chief Grilled About Ambulances and Staffing
- Detroit Fire Commissioner Resigns