- Incident Command & Management
- Mass Casualty & Triage Supplies
- Multi-Casualty Management
- Patient Identification & Tagging Systems
- Scene Security
- Trailers & Vehicles
5.11 Tactical Series creates innovative, user-required products that enhance the safety, speed and performance of law enforcement, military and fire/EMS professionals.
When saving time saves lives, count on FH Mobile EMS to put information at your finger tips.
For over 20 years, AllMed® has been serving the EMS, Fire, Law Enforcement and Nursing industries. We are a full-line distributor of the products you need at prices that are extremely competitive.
Since 1975, EXCELLANCE INC. has manufactured premium-quality modular ambulances, critical care units, and more.
Ferno is a leading provider of patient handling equipment including the POWERFlexx Powered Ambulance Cot, PROFlexX Ambulance Cot Series, and the EZ Glide Evacuation Stair Chair.
Med-Media provides leading-edge software solutions for the EMS, Fire EMA and healthcare industries.
Delivering point-of-need critical care when nothing else can.
OGSI manufactures PSA oxygen generators that produce a continuous flow of medical grade oxygen.
The Hurl•e® is a “pocket-size” emesis container you can easily carry with you at all times.
Skedco manufactures and markets state-of-the-art equipment, such as the Sked Stretcher, Oregon Spine Splint, Half Sked, and more.
Tradition is very important to us, yet innovation is what keeps the emergency equipment industry moving forward.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Using active compression-decompression CPR with an ITD has been shown to improve 1-year survival from cardiac arrest by 33%.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Three Dead after Driver Crashes into California Pedestrians
- Philadelphia Fire Department Apologizes for Medic’s Jab at Police
- CIA Medics Complained About Interrogation Tactics
- ‘House Calls’ Become New Approach for Texas Paramedics
- Four Killed in Mississippi Collision
- Sydney Police Rescue Hostages Held by Gunman